10.2 @ 134 - video

Or with some 275's....but I agree. Strong car regardless, and it sounds pretty damn awesome

I think the only 275 radials available are a tick shorter than the 255/60's that are on the car now. We are worried about pushing the RPM up even further with a slightly smaller tire diameter. The bigger foot print would be nice, but the shorter diameter concerns us. We are already on the rev limiter for the last split second of the pass.

I think the only 275 radials available are a tick shorter than the 255/60's that are on the car now. We are worried about pushing the RPM up even further with a slightly smaller tire diameter. The bigger foot print would be nice, but the shorter diameter concerns us. We are already on the rev limiter for the last split second of the pass.

I meant a 275 as in a 275/60/15, which should be taller than the tire you have now, assuming it's a 15" wheel. If it's a 16" wheel then I thought MT only offered the radial on a 255/50/16? Either way, the 275 is a more common size which will open up a larger choice of tires....aka the MT radial pro :) I went mid 1.4 60's on a bone stock suspension in my 86.

I'd go that route first, cause it's the cheapest then to maybe a 3.23 rear gear or up the rpm if it's making the power up there. Wouldn't take it into OD. JMHO though.

It has 3.42 gears in it now. It is on the limiter in third for the last 10-20 feet of the track, so we either need a taller tire, a little less gear, a bit more RPM, or let it shift into OD.
Taller tire some boost on the launch and your in the 9s.plenty of mph and a soft 60ft.

I meant a 275 as in a 275/60/15, which should be taller than the tire you have now, assuming it's a 15" wheel. If it's a 16" wheel then I thought MT only offered the radial on a 255/50/16? Either way, the 275 is a more common size which will open up a larger choice of tires....aka the MT radial pro :) I went mid 1.4 60's on a bone stock suspension in my 86.

I'd go that route first, cause it's the cheapest then to maybe a 3.23 rear gear or up the rpm if it's making the power up there. Wouldn't take it into OD. JMHO though.

I just saw the ET street SS in a 275/60-15, and they are about an inch taller than what we have now. That sounds like the way to go. The car is street driven quite abit, and I don't think we are gonna go to the pro's on a street driven car. The SS's might be the ticket though.

Thanks!