Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Thought i'd share :wink:

Blue line is intake air temp

Yellow line is timing

Red line is boost

Gray is TPS

Green is RPM.. had to shift into OD

White line shows the readings at the going through the traps..

Attachments

• Reynoldslog.jpg
    Reynoldslog.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 483
funny how your egt is 200 degrees lower than mine with identical tune? what brand is your gauge?

i dont see an egt gauge reading? am i missing something here? i see its adding 10%fuel what gears and tire do you have?. dam! 64 dec. intake temp! wow

Theres no egt reading sorry, its on his other post, i slipped

LV GN said:
i dont see an egt gauge reading? am i missing something here? i see its adding 10%fuel what gears and tire do you have?. dam! 64 dec. intake temp! wow

Gear 3.25 9 inch
Tire 26.0 inch

Thats what happens when you crank the boost up.. it needs a little more fuel.. I was meerly illustrating the temp chart with the alky :wink: Figured not often most see a 64 degree IAT at 26+ PSI :D

EGT=made in China :eek: The probe is an SMC piece..

Wanted to add.. notice when I lift what happens to the temps how they drop from having the alky in the manifold.. and no heat from the turbo :wink:

how do you improperly install a spark plug? :eek:

Attachments

• spark.JPG
    spark.JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 443
Razor said:
Gear 3.25 9 inch
Tire 26.0 inch

Thats what happens when you crank the boost up.. it needs a little more fuel.. I was meerly illustrating the temp chart with the alky :wink: Figured not often most see a 64 degree IAT at 26+ PSI :D

EGT=made in China :eek: The probe is an SMC piece..

Wanted to add.. notice when I lift what happens to the temps how they drop from having the alky in the manifold.. and no heat from the turbo :wink:
what converter are you running? i dont understand why you needed to shift into 4th gear? even with 26 inch tall tires. with a 10.12@134 with 28 inch tall tires and a non lock up converter and 3:42's we went over the line at 6300 rpm's. and you have 3:25's. whats wrong here?

Lv here is the thread about that pic. SOrry to hijack your thread razor

LV GN said:
what converter are you running? i dont understand why you needed to shift into 4th gear? even with 26 inch tall tires. with a 10.12@134 with 28 inch tall tires and a non lock up converter and 3:42's we went over the line at 6300 rpm's. and you have 3:25's. whats wrong here?

Well I see the TTA tach gettin buried at 6k, its cooking pretty good at 26-27 PSI, and i'm running stock rods.. I get the willy's :eek:

Converter is doing its thing.. I just need to stay in it not be such a chicken :wink: .. maybe it may have run a little more MPH.. one way to find out :biggrin:

FWIW, its a ProTorque 3600 NL.. figure with a 30 MPH pickup..its doing its job.. and 3.42's with a 28 and 3.25 with 26 inch is bout the same no?

The tranny is shifting good.. has good RPM drops.. I cut a .009 lite on the run off the foot brake.... no complaints

Norb.. I run the TR5's

Len... Coming from you... Thanks.. means a lot to me :)

Next target I need is to get the 1/8 MPH up and work on the 330.. need to get a little creative with timing and see how much timing this pump gas/alky will handle.. If I can hit it with 26 degree's, launch of the T-brake at 15-18 PSI on slicks.. and run the same boost.. it'll should cut a nice number.

i think that car has a 9 comming real quick! its pretty heavy. any thought of removing some weight?

norbs said:
Only if he goes on a diet!

I aint going on no diet...

My Daddy said... "Son.. a man must build his best shed over his best tools.." :eek:

The boost, timing and nitrous hose is gonna get the job done.. or i'll make V6racers carnage look like a simple tear :biggrin:

Another bullet is on the stands... gettin ready.. phase two :wink:

becareful the Prof says............

Attachments

• valve.JPG
    valve.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 336