You can type here any text you want

10'' coan convertor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Under Pressure

For a th350 or 400 trans ! One season on it im going to a transbrake, this convertor is not transbrake compatible. Stall's at 3200 to 3400 if you really lean on it . I love this convertor i ran 3 different turbos from a te44 to a 72gtq with this stall speed and it performed very well with all of them . It has about 4 pass at the track and about 2000 miles of street driving with the best transcooler i could put on the car. the fluid is pink as the day i put it in...
Paid $490.00 i want $350.00 buyer pays shipping ...No pics yet the convertor is still in the car.
CoanRacing.Com | Turbo Hydramatic 350 & 400 Converters
Competition Series Converters #20317
These converters bolt in with no modification and are available in several popular styles and sizes. They are designed for high torque, high performance pro street and racing applications.

They feature: billet steel turbine hubs, 3 sets of heavy duty thrust bearings, furnace brazed blades, and are balanced and pressure tested. Several impeller and stator combinations are available to produce the desired stall speeds.

10" diameter (non lock-up) stall speeds to 3500
If it dont sell it'll goto Ebay

Sorry to get of subject, but what is the difference in a converter for a transbrake versus without one. Also say you need a 3600 stall for your turbo does that change when you have a transbrake. Just bought a car with a transbrake, no motor just want know if I should have a restall before I install the converter.

its my brother thats selling the convertor , the convertor is a very very nice piece, my brother's really tedious about his stuff! he lives in mokena ,il!
TOM J the convertor with a trnasbrake has a ballooning plate on the front of it ! also your question about the stall , it all depends on torque !

tom j said:
1475067 Also say you need a 3600 stall for your turbo does that change when you have a transbrake.

Transbrake doesn't DIRECTLY effect your convertor, but you can use a tighter (more efficient) one when you have a brake because you can sit on the brake to build boost without the car moving. Before I had a transbrake I had a 3200 stall 9" and was going 1.5 60' times. Now I have a transbrake and went tighter (2800 stall 10") and go 1.3 60' times.

Back