You can type here any text you want

10 month old akc registered english bulldog for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tntdiablo

10 month old english bulldog,akc registered,fawn and white,house and crate trained,great with kids and other dogs and birds.akc registered,all shots up to date,and comes with a crate.$1300.00
DSCF0006-2.jpg

DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0002-3.jpg

Why are you selling your Bulldog? I have an English Bulldog too! They're great dogs - Don't worry, they'll get past that puppy stage........ your kids seem like they like him, c'mon Shane- don't sell ya dog man.... Sell your Turbobuick 1st. lol!

"Please don't sell me..."
100_1430.jpg

100_1438.jpg

Whats a plane ride to Cleveland cost?:D Whats his weight? Mine is 9 months old and is 55 pounds. Our boy has his own bedroom and the woman thinks he needs a buddy:rolleyes:...lol

Attachments

• Picture 1502.jpg
    Picture 1502.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 710
he weighs 58lbs,the vet said his weight is fine there,but she said don't let him get any heavier.mike i'm just a hop skip and a jump from you come and get him,your dog needs a playmate.limited,hop on a plane and come pick him up.

Whats a plane ride to Cleveland cost?:D Whats his weight? Mine is 9 months old and is 55 pounds. Our boy has his own bedroom and the woman thinks he needs a buddy:rolleyes:...lol

Hey man! I am from Cleveland also, and I have been looking for a good deal on a local Bulldog pup. Could you refer me to anybody? Sorry for the hijack dude. That is a fine looking dog you have there. I want a puppy or I would jump all over that dog. Good luck

I would buy him from you in a heartbeat Shane, but my dog needs a girlfriend, not a boyfriend.... ;) too bad it's a boy.

Back