You can type here any text you want

10 second 87gn IN FLORIDA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

11secmonster

1987 Buick Gn. Paint/body 7/10. Looks Great From 10 Feet :)
Built Balanced 231
.30 Je pistons,arp Bolts Thruout Engine.
Ported Intake Manifold
Hooker Headers
Roller Cam/ I Have Cam Card
Roller Timing Chain
Roller Td Rockers
Ported Heads Duttweiler.72lb Injectors
72mm Turbonetics Turbo
Duttweiler Front Mount Intercooler
Fuel Regulator
Aeromotive Fuel Pump
Aero. Filter
-10-8 Fuel Lines
Turbo 400 Tranny With Trans Brake.
Reverse Manual Tranny ,hurst Pistol Grip Shifter With Trans Brake
9 Inch Convertor
4 Inch Downpipe, 3 Inch Exhaust
Gnx Guages
Centerline Star Wheels
Nitto Drag Radials
Southside Bars
Wolf Uppers

D.f.i Programmed, Tuned By Job Spetter Of Turbo People New York.
2 Owner, Has Florida Title With Rebuilt Brand.probably A Stolen Recovery Back In 1997 OR 93 I BELIEVE. Engine, Drivetrain Is Fresh, @ 1000 Miles As Per Previous Owner,
Price To Sell.... 14k.......mikeygold@yahoo.com
BUICK10SECGN010-1.jpg

BUICK10SECGN007.jpg

BUICK10SECGN009-1.jpg

gn

I have seen this car it belonged to my friend it runs excellent and strong but the body does need :cool: some work need some work just thought I would give an honest description of this car no disrespect to MR GOLD agian the car is nice and I did see dyno sheets on this car and I can say it is lucky to have 1000 miles on the motor and the trans shifts great

87moonroof said:
I have seen this car it belonged to my friend it runs excellent and strong but the body does need :cool: some work need some work just thought I would give an honest description of this car no disrespect to MR GOLD agian the car is nice and I did see dyno sheets on this car and I can say it is lucky to have 1000 miles on the motor and the trans shifts great

You mean the car is lucky to have 1000 miles on it...like it should have already broke?? What were the dyno numbers?

gn

let me clear up the car was not driven often thats what lucky meant but if I was selling the car I would say it is more like a 5 out of 10 as far as the body goes any way because honestly it needs paint and when I last seen it the trunk lid was in need of TLC good luck with the sale and I am not trying to talk down about this car but just to say how it really is because I have owned cars that (flippers said were mint or nice and am still trying to get bugs out of them)

Dan, Your Fos. Your Sore Because I Didnt Buy Your Car...5/10 My Ass....trunk Needs To Be Sanded Down And Repainted,no Big Deal...you Cant Build A Car This Fast For 12k.......if Your Gonna Private Message Me,and Then Slam My Thread Constantly We Are Going To Have Problems..dont Be A Hypocrite..since When Does A Trunk Needing Paint 50% Of A Cars Condition.you Want Me To Buy Cars From You Yet You Attack My Credibility? Car Is A Definite 7/10 And Has A Ton Of Money In It......and Yes I Will Buy Franks 8 Second Gn Too And Drive It Till I Make Money On It Or Just Keep It.
If Any Car I Put On Turbo Buick Or Ebay Dont Sell I Can Afford To Keep It...and Enjoy It.....

gn

Mike the car you have is no doubt fast and I know I cant build 1 for less than 12 and have it be in good shape as well so with that being said good luck with this sale and I hope you get the twin turbo car and enjoy it

Back