You can type here any text you want

109 block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I picked up a 109 block a few years ago and its been stored in my garage for a few years. I sold my GN and don't need it anymore. It doesn't have any ring groove and may be able to be honed and stay standard bore. I have heads, rods, pistons, cam, upper and lower intake but no crank. Let me know if your interested. The price would be $400 plus shipping. Thanks, Justa4banger

i saw that one on ebay, not really interested in the oring grooves or the repaired starter mounting pad. would rather start from scratch with a clean stock casting.

I have a block fresh from the machine shop, billet main caps, 30 over, cam bearings installed and freeze plugs. $600.00 plus shipping. I will be at Bowling Green if that would work for you? Let me know.

gn block

If you still are looking I have a stock bore block in very good condition 250.00 plus shipping although I am in mi.

I have 3 engines near Greenville, SC.
1 is totally stock unopened long block, should be able to bolt in and go.
1 is modified long block with cam, pistons, ported heads, intake, also can bolt in and go.
1 is short block with a bad bearing.
Let me know if you're interested in any of these.

Back