11.05 118.95 on a TA49 and 93octane

Very nice runs, keep us posted!! Deren

GREAT JOB!!! keep us POSTED!!!! thanks JD

I am running out of local tracks...banned at 3 so far!!! :redface: I hope to get to a track Saturday to see if I can drop a tenth :wink: and then I have to back it down so I can compete in the MAGNA Points Series race November 23 at Atco Raceway, New Jersey!!! It's real consistant doing 11.6's!!!

have to post up an update on johns car

nothing changed on the vehicle

he gets no award for bracket racing :D,
in a buick vs ford event at cecil he had dialed in at 11.50 (still no roll bar) and felt the car was running good and wanting a ten second slip and being it was last day for the tracks in the north east he stayed in it and ran a 11.09 at 120 ,

decided to slide into the time trial lanes and make one last stab at his goal before the track closed for the day

more fuel programmed in , added 1.5psi more boost
left first gear fuel a little rich because track was getting cold and didnt want to see him blow the tires away

he didnt spin the tires and 60 wasnt the greatest but once past the 60 the car took off

1.60 60'

6.936 @ 98

10.98 @ 121.11

congrats john on getting into the 10 second club

all on a teeny ta49 , 93 octane wawa gas and alkycontrol (methanol)

I was there for this and saw it in person that 49 is flying the launch and 60 didn't look that good but after that the car flew. Great job Paulie for the tuning and John for making it work 10.98 could have been 10.8 with a better launch and 60

boost 26
timing ill have to recheck the ds file but i think it was 24 1/2 (1-2nd) 22 (3rd)
not locked

alky maxed (single nozzle) and on that run turned the initial to 12:00

fuel at max chip setting (154) 26 clicks over base (remember this is justa TT street chip programed for 17psi no alky), so fuel was +22% ,83%duty on 50# inj
1st fueling was only dropped to 110 on the chip (6% over base) , if i had pulled 1st gear fuel back 26 to base chip setting (128 - the 26 that i raised WOT =102) the car would have had more power in the 60 as he's gone low 1.5s at that setting but if he slipped the tires it wouldnt have been a 10 slip

tires were at low pressure due to cold track 14psi or so ,
car was still running a little lean up top as egts were 1700, he needs a dual nozzle or to find out why hes not getting the fuel at the injectors that the duty cycle says should be there , if on fuel alone he would need 90% inj duty for the ets , with alky displacing about10% the mix was right but egt says he needs more fuel. should have been about 123 at the traps,

Congrat's man, those are some very respectable times for a small turbo!

I haven't ran my full weight brick in the 1/4 yet, but in the 1/8 I've managed to run a string of 7.1 and 7.2 at 95-96 over the past weekend with my TA-49

I'm hoping to hit a 10.90 before upgrading the turbo to a 67 or 70mm to accomidate the GN1's.

Good luck, have fun and get a rollbar.... I don't have one either:wink: