R/T .046
60' 1.672
330' 4.621
1/8 7.133
MPH 97.47
1000 9.306
1/4 11.146
MPH 122.26

Was running 24lbs on the combo, added 1.8* timing in 1-2 and had the tune set to give O2's in the 780's at the top of the run.
I did get 3.0 of KR at 71mph, but on the DirectScan data it tickled it's way back out pretty quickly.

Tires were 275/60/15 MT DR's on stock GN wheels and I hit them with about 6lbs of brake boost and went all in WOT as soon as I let the off the brake. No tire spin at all.

Nice run brotha Tim, might wanna find a couple more pounds of boost for distance on the next one :biggrin:

Thanks, man.
I'm pretty happy with it.
I could definitely get a 10 out of her...another lb of boost and a little more break boost at launch should do the trick....we'll see...:biggrin:

You double-bulbed the man----that is a party foul!!!!!:eek:

Light the first light and wait for the other lane to light the first light before final stage!!!

;-)
It was a Stang...I knew he'd be slow to the line...so I hurried him up...I needed to get back to the staging lanes before they closed...:biggrin:

Well...since they announced some idiot with sensative hearing, and his loud mouthed lawyer are trying to shut Fontana down yesterday....guess I have no other choice but to turn the wick up on the street...

Another example of how one whiner in California can stomp all over the rights and happiness of thousands...just because he feels like it...

Chicken It's rather suspicious that Fontana has decided to throw in the towel right after your attendance.Plus have you ever considered getting some sponsorship from Foster farms or KFC maybe even general motors & turning pro. I have never met anyone who loves racing more than you lol

Chicken It's rather suspicious that Fontana has decided to throw in the towel right after your attendance.Plus have you ever considered getting some sponsorship from Foster farms or KFC maybe even general motors & turning pro. I have never met anyone who loves racing more than you lol

HA!
Not a bad idea.:biggrin:

It should be. The only thing holding you back is your heads aren't ported, but check out RJREYNOLDS....unopened long block and he's running high in the 10.90's....but he's got his dialed in and lots of seat time also, so that helps.

Just set the tune right (preferably with a Directscan or Powerlogger set-up) and focus on your 60' and you should be in the 11.1's or better.:D

The 6262 will also spool faster than the 6265, so...

Here are the timeslips from throughout the day at LA Invasion. I left my first run off since I let off at the 1/8th, but the 1/8 ET and MPH said it would have been an 11.40+

On the 11.60 I didn't launch with much boost.
On the 11.21, I lost traction a bit after launch, so it hurt my 60, otherwise I might have beat the 11.14....

I just picked the Chicken Coupe up from Papa Lou today...had him install longer wheel studs, replace the axle bearings and seals (had one bad bearing chewing up an axle, so he replaced the axle too), and install the longer forward brake shoes on the rear. I also picked up a set of slicks and skinnies on Weld Draglites, so next time to the track, I'm working on the 60' with the same tune and seeing if I can cut into 10.90's.:biggrin:

I'll also install a line lock and probably upgrade my FMIC by then.:biggrin:

Attachments

• Timeslips 2011 LA Invasion.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 344