11.5 car whats it take

So, so far I have rebuilt shortblock, 206/210 roller cam, morel roller lifters, t&d 1.65 roller rockers, rjc power plate, roll master timing chain, fully ported heads, and timing cover mods. I still need to get alky, down pipe, turbo, and injectors. My goals have moved farther down to 11.0s to 10.80s What additional components do I need to do that?

PART951326746084374.jpg

PART951326745962645.jpg

PART951326744493343.jpg

Stock

...My goals have moved farther down to 11.0s to 10.80s What additional components do I need to do that?

You don't need to do anything else. With the modifications you are making you will have no problem achieving your goals. As many have stated, with the proper tune you could have done the same thing with less. My car runs 11 ohs all day long and has gone 10.95 on a stock unopened motor with only a timing chain and valve spring change. The valve springs netted zero improvements, but the chain had to be changed as it would have eventually failed.

What turbo are you running rj? I am trying to run those times on my street turn with alky just want to throw the slicks on and go.

I have an old school TA-60. I would listen to Bison and not go too big with the turbo given your mods and goals. The 6262 will easily get you to your goals and spool very fast on the street. Then call Dusty for a converter.

So, so far I have rebuilt shortblock, 206/210 roller cam, morel roller lifters, t&d 1.65 roller rockers, rjc power plate, roll master timing chain, fully ported heads, and timing cover mods. I still need to get alky, down pipe, turbo, and injectors. My goals have moved farther down to 11.0s to 10.80s What additional components do I need to do that?

Get the 6262 Turbo(or whatever smaller turbo you find a good deal on), converter from Dusty..... what tranny are you going to put behind the motor? Whatever it is, have someone go through it, if it's in your budget. The motor in my signature, ripped my tranny a new *ss after the 1st time to the track. I recommend Mickey Thompson Street Radial tires to put the power to the ground, as was mentioned before.

Chuck

Yep looking for a 6262 right now If I buy new I am going cea bb and the full deal. Traction I am not as much worried about The whole suspension was designed to transfer weight plus there is a frame notch to clear my 295 street tires. Thinking about 295/55 or 295/65/15 mickey Thompson's for spirited street driving an track use.

glad to see they work good cant wait to get them installed waiting on rear end housing bushing ad hellwig 55809 sway bar. Hope the 5596 up front transfer how they are supposed to.

glad to see they work good cant wait to get them installed waiting on rear end housing bushing ad hellwig 55809 sway bar. Hope the 5596 up front transfer how they are supposed to.

Where did you find the 55809 Bar? It has been sold out everywhere I try to buy it..
Nix

Amazon on the 1st and they said it would ship in 1 to 2 months but just got a notice that says it goes out on monday. If you don't mind waiting order with them its the best price I found even with me having to pay tax since amazon is based in washington.

Went 11.40 at 25 psi on a TA49 and other mods listed in my signature. Still a great street car and I believe still had a little left in that combo. Good luck and I agree with what has been said try to buy parts toward your top end goal if not you will be rebuying frequently.

Yep thats been the plan thats why Im building it for 10.80s because if I fool up I can still run 11.5s the car will never have a cage in it so any faster will be for special events and such. pretty much set on a 6262 dbb but waiting on a deal, in no rush.

Well whatever happened here? I see the sig is filled in. Just curious how this ended up?