You can type here any text you want

11 sec. 1986 Grand National 4-sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
1986 Buick Grand National--rare CF5 factory Astroroof car from the south. 108k miles Clean and clear title. Paint is not original or show quality but is in good shape. Still shines nice and body is dent free. Bottom inside lip of passenger door is perfect, drivers inside lip is showing some surface rust but nothing major. Quarters and rockers are nice no rust, inside trunk wells are perfect also. Underneath of car is super nice. Rides on Weld draglites. Has tinted windows. Nice Sidewinder alarm with keyless entry. Seats are nice with no rips or tears. Back seat on bottom has a small burn. Some trim moldings are showing age from heat of the south. Analog speedo, power drivers seat,windows and locks and concert sound speakers. Car has climate control and radio delete. I don't have the radio or a/c lines but a/c heater box, condenser, and compressor are still on car. Original motor freshened up a few thousand miles ago. Everything cleaned up, polished crank, valve job, springs etc. 208/201 cam, mild port on heads. Aftermarket headers(not sure who's but i have alot of receipts from Poston's) Kenne Bell front mount intercooler, KB 70mm billet throttle body and plenum, green stripe injectors, TE 44 turbo, Houston stainless DP with dump. 3" chrome MAF tube. LT Maf with translator plus. SMC alky, hot wired Walbro 340 pump. Street chip(don't know who's) and Armstrong 108 race chip. 30# Boost, oil, water, amp and Caspers knock gauges. 2800 stall with firm shifting trans. Air bag and boxed lowers. Car has run some low 11 sec. passes. Needs......new Astro roof weatherstriping, headliner, the stock tach works but all bars are always lit up, brake light comes on (powermaster is running and not blowing fuses) accumulator ball should fix it. One tailpipe has a hole. I will have pics of the car available tonight. Please, please serious inquiries only. I have a dinosaur computer and it takes forever to send pics.This is an overall nice driver/cruiser car. $10,500 takes it. I my entertain trade offers plus cash for only the following:

Astro or Safari conversion van (loaded with all bells and whistles) no AWD's
Newer Olds Silhouette or Montana van
Bone stock 1986 Mustang GT only (must have 140 mph speedo and sport steering wheel option)

I can help find a decent price shipper and/or may be able to deliver to the GS nats. for a small fee.

Here are a few pics of the car:

Attachments

• Dscn2606.jpg
    Dscn2606.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 310
  • Dscn2609.jpg
    Dscn2609.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 269
  • Dscn2616.jpg
    Dscn2616.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 242
  • Dscn2614.jpg
    Dscn2614.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 240
I have some closer pictures of car. I had to resize the ones i posted so they would be accepted. Car goes on e-bay this weekend if not sold.

Pics sent to all interested! The car will also come with the radio and heater / a/c controls that are missing. I also have a NEC laptop supposed to have directscan loaded(needs battery)that will go with package.

Back