You can type here any text you want

12.83@113mph

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
Went to E-town today to see what she's got. Uncapped running 16-18 psi I went 12.83@113mph with a 2.18 60'. Still not making boost till the 60' and am running rich down low. I think I'm done until the springtime, it will give me some time to fine tune it.

Do any of you guys think the combination I've got will produce 11's with a good tune,launch and 60'?

More boost and you need to get the 60ft times into the 1.6 range and you are there.

You should shoot for 20-22lbs of boost,

Put some slicks on and launch it..I've run plenty of low 12's with that MPH

Congrats on the 12's..

I think the next mods will be a THDP,power plate, and some dr's.

The sweet spot for the turbo hasn't been hit yet. Once I can get to 24psi safely I think she'll run an 11.

My goal is to get thrown off the track for not having a bar in it.....

A little better this time(not much)

12.72@114mph(113.97)w/ a 2.15 60' @ 20 psi.

Something seems wrong I cant hit full boost till a little before the 1/8, **** I dont even see boost until a little before the 60'. I cant build any boost on the line. Converter is too small or the turbo is a little larger than I think it is.........

Anyone know if there is a part number or serial number on turbonetics turbos? I need to identify it. It could be a cheetah turbo also which would kinda seem right for the no boost on the line and the stock downpipe holding the boost back when in street trim.

Any suggestions would really help guys!
Thanx,
Pete

LT1 MAF ?s

How did you descreen the LT1 MAF? Just wondering 'cause I'd like to do it if it's worth the time.

Ken

There is only one screen in it. Take a pair of needle nose and gently push it through the screen(just the tips of the pliers spread apart enough to grab a little of the screen), then pull on the pliers. It sits in a little groove it will pop out and you have a descreened maf. This usually causes most setups to run fractionally leaner than before.....

sounds like your wastegate is sticking. It leaks just enough to not let any boost build on the line. Take apart the elbow and clean off the carbon, should fix it.

Did that about 2 weeks ago I'm almost positive the turbo is too large for the dp. When in full street trim I cant build more than 14 psi. With the dump opened I get a full 20 but cant build much off the line and it has lag. It cant be the wastegate cause I disconnected the the vaccum line which should let it boost sky high. However even that way I could only build 14-15 going through the exhaust and around 20 with the dump open. Any other suggestions or am I thinking the right way? I'm still kinda new to turbo tuning.

Back