You can type here any text you want

14 bolt iron heads

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Look like early prototype heads. I think I saw a set of them a Rhere & Morrison back in the early 80's when I did my first buick 6. At the time my jaw dropped and Ollie the machinest just laughed at me. I also got to see a set of the splayed valve chevy v6 heads. Thanks for the bringing the momemories back. D*mn I'm getting old. LOL

Was told that there was only 20 to 40 sets made and that they flow better than Champions on thre flow bench exhaust port are a lot bigger for sure

Anybody know what Roller rocker setup will work with these?? called Jesel and they said that they dont make a v6 buick setup ... I have seen jesel set ups on other buicks and I guess that they made them work from another application maybe a chevy motor? look at the heads and the the 2 rocker pedestals were milled down....

Check the diameter of the shafts and the height of the pedistals. I'd bet they're the same as the factory set up. Show a pic of the intake ports. I think I know the gaskets you need and I have a set.

Yea I dont want to use the setup in the pic as they were very old school. intake gasket is the felpro #1200 thanks anyways

Back