1400 mile GN on ebay.

ive never seen the red tag (PREMIUM FUEL)on the cig lighter before......i wish i had that car and a nice shop like that to keep it in......

just read your story GNGIFT. your a great man. thanks for letting me see again that there are good people in this world. GOD bless you man.

GNGIFT, that is a great story!!! Congratulations and Good Luck to you! Please let us know when you pick up the "OWNER" and take him for the first ride. I along with everyone else looks forward to reading it

thats worth $32k all day long especially with original GT tires that are not dry rotted. what a time capsule

So is that what your saying where the gavel will drop?
well, dont know if the gravel will drop there with someone hitting it that high but id bet thats what the reserve is at least. if not, then someone gonna get one hellova deal. 3-4 years ago that would go $35-40k all day long.

$20-21k out the door new so in reality its no investment over the years. invest $20k 24 years ago and u will certainly have more then $10-15k profit. its sad these cars are not pulling what some of the older muscle cars are pulling with this kinda mileage in this condition.

well, dont know if the gravel will drop there but id bet thats what the reserve is at least. if not, then someone gonna get one hellova deal. 3-4 years ago that would go $35-40k all day long.

Couldnt agree more I just feel "people" are still stuck in the doom and gloom mode, I sure hope it brings that :cool:

This car is unbelievable. Still has the factory plastic on the carpet and the original bill of sale??! This is a 30k car all day long...should be more like 35-40k. It is literally a museum piece, a time capsule and a 100% TRUE survivor.

Hopefully Whoever Buys This Time Capsule Can Continue To Preserve It....

Gorgeous Car & An Awesome Garage,

I Wish I Could Afford To Build A Garage Like That :cool:

A collector will buy that. That is the kind of car you expect at the big auto auctions, but never see. If I was single, it would be headed for Pa, but Mrs.Coach wants a 65 GTO...blah, blah, blah. Thats all I hear. If I could talk her into that, It would never get another mile on it.

:biggrin: