160lb inj limit

tom j

What do you guys think the max power is with these inj. My guese is 750rwhp

Not sure about that. I know E85 requires larger injectors but Im not that familar E85 since it's really not available around here.

I ask because this thread is in the E85 section, so I "assume" that would be the fuel he plans on using.

I ask because this thread is in the E85 section, so I "assume" that would be the fuel he plans on using.
lol... Oh u might be right I just saw this post it in the new post section when I clicked on it. But guys are running way more then 750 hp on 160's with E85. Cal or Otto would know im sure. I wish E85 was available around here cause I would certainly use it.

Of course it's for e85, The reason I say 750 is I ran my 120's to about 90% at 590rwhp. I hope i'm wrong and its in the 900hp range

injectors

Mike Moran will sell you up to 600# per hour. If that isn't enough get a garden hose. I run 190 proof at a lot more HP than you want with 160's.

1000-1100hp on true E85 that is self mixed or out of a sealed 5 gallon pail. Maybe a little more power on pump E85 if it doesnt detonate because it is more like E70 most of the year