1965 Buick Skylark/GN Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rdirks

There is no question in my mind that I will regret selling this car, but other matters require all of my attention right now.

Q.JPG

This is a professionally done conversion on a zero rust original California black plate ’65 Skylark post-coupe. Engine is freshened up (new springs/ timing chain) stock long block from a low miles ’87 GN with many of the mid-low 11 second mods. Car is turn key and can be driven anywhere (although you may want to swap out the rear tires and install some windshield wipers that aren’t 40 years old if you’re going on a long trip) Never any rust, car has all original panels with one re-paint of the original color in ’08. There were no expenses spared on this build and the car is needs nothing – if you’re thinking of building something like this you could save yourself a pile of time, money and effort. Aprox 30k invested.

Priced to sell at $16,500 –FIRM

See all the details and more pics here:
The Ultimate Sleeper -Buick Style

-Rich

There is no question in my mind that I will regret selling this car, but other matters require all of my attention right now.

Q.JPG

This is a professionally done conversion on a zero rust original California black plate ’65 Skylark post-coupe. Engine is freshened up (new springs/ timing chain) stock long block from a low miles ’87 GN with many of the mid-low 11 second mods. Car is turn key and can be driven anywhere (although you may want to swap out the rear tires and install some windshield wipers that aren’t 40 years old if you’re going on a long trip) Never any rust, car has all original panels with one re-paint of the original color in ’08. There were no expenses spared on this build and the car is needs nothing – if you’re thinking of building something like this you could save yourself a pile of time, money and effort. Aprox 30k invested.

Priced to sell at $16,500 –FIRM

See all the details and more pics here:
The Ultimate Sleeper -Buick Style

-Rich

Was this car built by DYNOTECH and David Buckshaw, if so this is truly a rust free beautiful build! I looked this car over during the build process a few back! NICE!!!!

That is a nice car! I'll bet it would surprise alot of people on the street:eek:

What a cool car! Very nicely done. My 1st car was a 1963 Buick Special. Looked like an old Police car, 4 door, black body & white top.:biggrin:

Great car! This will not last long...if I wasn't saving for kids' college, i'd be all over this.

Saw one just like it (green) about 20 years ago in California (BGNRA) and haven't stopped thinking about how cool it was.

GLWS.

Dang and I remembered when you weren't selling. Nice. GLWS. Oh and where do ya have the LC1 mounted?

Status
Not open for further replies.