You can type here any text you want

1968 Chevelle Procharged Big Block, 1248 Horsepower

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blown68

Attachments

• P101110844 (12).JPG
    P101110844 (12).JPG
    1 MB · Views: 271
That is one awesome car. If it is as streetable as you say in your ad, why are you selling? I assume it doesn't have AC.

It actually does not have air conditioning. I own two Buick Regal T's so I'm kind of always driving them. I've been running these Big Block cars for years and now since the kids came along I find myself rarely using the Chevelle. It's more of a trophy for me at this point and time.

For sure there is some paperwork. I know many people here sell their cars to folks in the US. I figure you would have to ask your license bureau about it. I once bought a car from Memphis and basically they check to make sure it's not a stolen car , then make sure the title is clear. Lastly it has to pass a a safety inspection. You would really have to get informed on your end but it's not super complicated. There are brokers that take care of everything for you also.

Hi Carmelo, The heater hoses and rear defrost are not there. The fan does work so i can get air to the front defrost and to the lower heater vents. The only thing is it will be ambient air . I haven't gone to the track. I'm not really a track guy. I have taken my Buick's once but I'm kind off a clean freak so I don't like the water burnouts and getting rubber everywhere. i build my cars for the street. I like radical street cars and it's mostly for personal pleasure and not competition. I love going out cruising and kicking them around whenever I have a chance. The chevelle's engine was tuned on the engine dyno. I spent most of my time with it tuning it so It drives nice and idles nice. I've taken it for an hour cruise with no problems at all, several times. And it pulls like crazy :)

love 68,s had one in highschool sb 4speedcar. I have a nasty 69 RS/Z28 camaro that sleeps with my gn black also. 388stroked, j&e forged pistons, h-beam rods, steel crank 4 bolt mains,balanced rotating assembly 12bolt rear b&m 177 supercharged overdriven lookin to go procharger f-1r.

Back