1969 Chevy C10 project-Fayetteville, NC-$1700obo

Phoenix_400

1969 C10 short bed project

$1700obo. 69 C10 project truck. Original AC cab, short bed, p/s, manual brakes, aluminum powerglide transmission, wheels. Rare one-year only color option.

Engine:

- 4 bolt main 350 out a 78 suburban 3/4 ton
- Factory cam
- 882 heads milled 0.025, larger valves, new springs, screwin studs, casting flash cleaned up inside ports (didn't want to go full port and polish and wanted to bump compression up but still be to run mid-grade)
- New alternator, water pump, fuel pump, oil pump, gaskets
- HEI distributer
- Edlebrock Performer RPM intake
- Oil pump and lifters are primed and ready to go

Other new parts already installed:

- New shocks
- New radiator
- New poly rear mount gas tank (took tank out of cab) Blazer tank under bed
- New master cylinder
- New filter and gasket in transmission
- New u-joints in driveshaft

Parts included but not installed:

- New bed bolts (didn't want to bolt down bed until all lines have been run to new tank)
- New body bolts
- Holley 570 Street Avenger carb w/ electric choke
- Distributer cap and rotor
- Power steering pump
- Starter

Notes:
-The truck also has a decent set of tires on it.
-The drums still need to be rebuilt.
-Rust in the floor pans forward of the seats(under the vinyl flooring), will need to replace. Floorpan under seats are fine.
-Kink in the rear corner of the bed from my dad backing into a tool shed back in the 90's.
-Lifters and oil pump are primed and ready.
-The factory wiring harness is intact but has been spliced pretty badly. I wanted to replace it, but it should still work.
-I tossed the factory AC box when I was doing some spring cleaning. Stupid move on my part but I had planned on putting an underdash AC unit in. Block off plate in place now. (you can see it in the picture).
-This truck has been in my family since 1970 and I have maintenance receipts dating back to the mid-70's. I also have the original owners manual for the truck.

Let me know if you need more info.
Truck_3.jpg

Truck_2.jpg

Truck_1.jpg

Truck_4.jpg

Truck_5.jpg