You can type here any text you want

1970 Buick 455 standard bore block/ crank- can deliver to Reynolds- $350 for both

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Evans Ward

Love those LC2/ Y56 cars!
I have a nice stock SF code 455 Buick block. It has been magged/ checked and prepped by the machine shop and is standard bore. I also have the stock pistons if desired along with main caps. Additionally, I also have a .010/.010 turned and polished 455 crank ready to use. I'd like $200 a piece for either block or the crank OR $350 for a package deal for both. These were spares I had when I had my GS car for a spare motor that I never got around to building. I can deliver these parts to Reynolds this year to save on shipping. I will also ship if needed but the purchaser must pay all shipping costs.

I will be posting up a few Turbo Buick parts too soon in a separate thread. Thanks!

I have someone in line (pending) for the block- thanks Dan! I'll return your PM. :smile:

Block is sold- thanks Dan!

Still have the 455 crank. It has been turned and polished at 10/10 and is ready to drop in for your 455 build. $175.00 Pick up preferred but will consider shipping (additional costs).

I also have a few other misc GS parts. PM me if there is something in particular you are looking for. Thanks!

Back