You can type here any text you want

1971 El Camino

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
frame off, SS hood, w/96 corvette LT1 & 4L60E, reworked stock computer, 4 wheel disc brakes, new susp, dropped spindles, new american rims (polished and powder coated clear)
new tires, new alum rad, all new trim , new chrome, new rubber, new grille, new 2 stage paint, new coated headers, and exh, gas tank cleaned .painted, elect fuel pump w areomotive filter.
new seat covered, new carpet, & door panels, custom dash w 6 gauges, new sony stereo & speakers,chrome master cyl and booster. rebuilt a/c box & blower motor, and the list goes on!!!!!!
needs wiring completed.

$9500
poss trade cash and ????????

cruzn57@yahoo.com

email for pics , as this site won't let you post pics in here!

hello; Is that true about not being able to post pics here? I'll bet there's a few who'd like to see it. And if you can't I'd like to know why not.
IBBY

posting pics

hello; Is that true about not being able to post pics here? I'll bet there's a few who'd like to see it. And if you can't I'd like to know why not.
IBBY

I don't see anywhere to add pics,
or a link!

maybe I'm blind!

I don't see anywhere to add pics,
or a link!

maybe I'm blind!

Nope, sorry guys no pics can nor have ever been able to be posted here. In this section that is.I remember back about 5 years ago I was told why but old age has set in. Maybe when we make the switch to the new board you will be able to.

I believe you can add them as links but not attachments.

If they are hosted some where can u copy the URL and link in advavced????

Please send me some pic's I will PM my e-mail

Thank You

Ronnie

Back