1979 Buick Century Turbo Coupe - value?

florida

A friend of mine has a 1979 Buick Century Turbo Coupe, bone stock with 100,000 miles on it. Very good shape. He was thinking of modifying it but I told him that it is a very rare car and should be worth more stock. It has the original paint, turbo wheels and numbers matching drive train. What is this car worth?

According to NADA.COM.

TOTAL PRICE low $3,301 average $5,296 high $7,600

If he wants to keep it looking stock and get some more performance then click on the second link in my sig for an idea. Internal mods won't change the value if he decides to change the cam, port the heads, ect.

If he wants to keep it looking stock and get some more performance then click on the second link in my sig for an idea. Internal mods won't change the value if he decides to change the cam, port the heads, ect.

do what this guy says he is the master when it comes to this stuff. i am starting to get into what he is doing. i would modify the car it not worth that much to not have a little fun.

According to NADA.COM.

TOTAL PRICE low $3,301 average $5,296 high $7,600

NADA is not very accurate for pricing antique cars its more foe newer cars found out in the past we were getting far more than NADA was valueing them. Mike

NADA is not very accurate for pricing antique cars its more foe newer cars found out in the past we were getting far more than NADA was valueing them. Mike
thats true. the only way to find out the price is to get an appraisal.

Aj's running the early system on his Luv and we've had a few other members that have one but they just disappear after a while.

that century is such a cool car!

I would just carefully dissasemble what you dont want to "Mod" and hide carefully away under a bench.

thats what I am doing to my riv.

:biggrin:A.j.