1982 Buick Grand National shadow lettering

b4black

I have alwasy been worried that someone would try reproducing these and not get it quite right. Hopefully this company will still make these decals.

http://www.graphikconcepts.com

GRAPHIK CONCEPTS - Just as Buick contracted Cars & Concepts to do the '82 GN conversions, C&C contracted Graphik Concepts to do the Shadow BUICK decals. While C&C is no longer around, Graphik Concepts is.

The one rear and two side decals are still available from them. They are were $75.00 for the set a few years ago. This is a very reasonable price. GM would have surely charged more if they were sold through them. REMIND THEM THAT THE DECKLID DECAL IS A LIGHTER GREY. They accept VISA/Mastercard or ship C.O.D. Their number is (248) 473-8990 or 1-800-472-8990.

I belive they also did the '81 Pace Car decal as well.

Attachments

• graphik.jpg
    graphik.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 267
  • buick.gif
    buick.gif
    3.7 KB · Views: 355
additional info.

I just recently started a different thread inquiring about the shadow lettering decals. I had missed this post otherwise I would have posted a reply here instead of starting a new thread. :redface:

I contacted Graphik Concepts last week (apparently about the same day this thread was started - wierd :confused: ) I sent them some pictures of '82 GN's and an '81 Pace Car. They said they still have the font in their computer system, but I would have to give them the overall dimensions of the logos. I don't have any pricing info as of this post, but if someone can give me the length and height dimensions I can forward that to Graphik Concepts and get pricing info. to post here.

So...

What is the length and height of the quarter panel and trunk logos?

Also, are the original graphics flat or glossy?

Thanks,
Rob