1982 Buick regal backhalved roller w/trailer $3000 or trade

corkynjimmy

82 Buick Regal. Clear title. Backhalved with a 4 link setup. Rear is a ford 9" with 5.14 pro gears, full spool, 35 spline moser axles, wilwood disc brakes. 4 link, rearend and coilovers have never been ran. Full cage front to rear. Nice aluminum work on inside but needs a little finishing. Dual wilwood master cylinder setup. Aftermarket spindles and springs on the front. Has weld 15x15 on rear and 15x3.5 on the front. Has a new 5 gallon fuel cell. Removable steering wheel. Front and mid motorplates. Custom driveshaft built for sbc/th400. All steel and has all glass. I have extra parts for it....new jegs aluminum radiator, new painless 6 switch panel, autometer gauges, hurst quarterstick, hooker super comp headers, 5in tach w/shift light, front tires. Car was built a few years ago and has been sitting. The slicks are dry rotted and the clear is peeling on the top, the rear glass is out because when the cage was sonic tested one rear bar had to be fixed. Has stock hood. Will also come with a homemade car hauler trailer, all steel, 2 5/16 hitch, mobile home axles, super low for easy loading, clear AZ title on the trailer. 3000 for car,trailer, and parts. As always open to trades but trade value is higher. Looking for an enclosed trailer, box truck, car/truck, car hauler, gooseneck trailer, open to anything just shoot me some offers

Pictures by corkynjimmy - Photobucket

Mmm
I've got a 1 ton 4x4 I'd trade and I'd make the trip for the difference

1985 mil spec Dana60 front 14 bolt rear with locker and4.56's
Diesel/auto

And I have no need for the trailer

Anyway. Just saying!

Sorry everyone been off the site for a few weeks and didnt realize I didnt put a number....817 422 2057 Jimmy

Im in Joshua, Tx.....the Dallas/Fort worth area

Well kinda. I bought an engine off of him and I can tell you that it was exactly what he said it was.:smile: Getting to his place is a pain but if he tells you what it is then he's right.:cool: