1982 GS350 Prototype - 1 of a kind

roadrunner88

1982 Regal Body (87 Front and Rear clips, TR hood, GN wheels, complete 86 interior) with a 350 correctly installed - Car Show Ready - Trophy Winner. Please look at all the pics.

88K on the car 66K on the 1973 Buick Wildcat GS350 engine transplanted into it...

If you blow up the picture with the Show Card under the hood you can read all that's been done to it and imagine the money spent. Car runs great, sounds great and is Beautiful!

All the reasons for selling are in the WH1 post (I should copy and paste) Interest changing to 2 wheels instead of 4...;)

Car will come with the cover pictured and a new AC condenser unit (G-Body parts - uninstalled) and new Black TR body side mouldings (also uninstalled - I thought after looking at some of the pictures it was 'too big' from the side and liked the way the mouldings 'separate' top and bottom- but never hung them on the car)

Picture on photobucket HERE.

Looking for 10K OBO(with 16K in the car and parts)

843-442-9755 with questions. No Trades Please...

Good Looking car. I like the mixture of the blk head light bezels & 86 blk grille with chrome accent combo on a chrome trim car. Kind of thinking about doing my 87 T chrome trim car like that after seeing yours. I have a nos 86 blk grille & nos blk bezels that's got me thinking.:D Wonder how many out there convert their 87 grille to an 86.

TTT for a Good looking Car!