1984 Buick Grand National Hot Air Turbo Motor - Complete- x2

griz_83ho

I picked these up with some other parts I picked up from a guy doing a twin turbo LS swap. One was the original motor of the car he was swapping and the other was a spare motor pulled from a wrecked car years ago. Both motor look to be 100% complete with all accesories, brackets, turbo, etc. One of the motors still has the original 200r4 trans still attached. I drained the oil on both the other day and it looked clean. Both motors turn over good. Basically selling as good complete core motors for someone. As I said, I have never had them in a car basically just trying to get some money back on parts I will never use. I know these are hot air motors and not 100% sure on value so: 1 complete motor with tranny, etc. - $700
1 complete motor minus tranny - $500
Again please contact me at 815 685-4609 for pictures or questions as I have limited access to messaging and responding via the forum.

Had a couple people asking about turbos, I pulled the throttle body on both this evening and there is very very little up and down shaft play and no in or out shaft play. Not knocking the motors but I was very surprised.
1 motor with tranny is complete all the way down to the fan.

Had a good amount of interest but still have both motors and tranny, If someone picked them both up I would take $1000. Just trying to move them before winter. They are located in Davenport, IA.