You can type here any text you want

1984 Buick T Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

goals24

I have a stock Buick T type turbo. Hot air car. The brakes, engine, trans, turbo, and computer system have all been replaced recently. I have $7000 worth of receipts. The car runs great and has no problems mechanically. It is red with red interior. The interior is very clean, the paint is a little faded. Also needs bumper fillers front and rear.

The motor was installed by Anderson Performance down in Dundalk about two months ago. Transmission has 30k miles, turbo has 10k, brakes have 10k on completely new system. All belts and pumps are new as well. Has a lot of new parts

I also have a full 2.5 inch exhaust with no cat in good condition that comes with the car but is not on it. The car is going in the baltimore sun this weekend if I don't get some serious feedback.

$4500 or best offer. I really do not want to spend another $100 to put it in the newspaper. The car is extremely clean inside and very reliable

Attachments

• t type pic.jpg
    t type pic.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 201
  • t type pic 2.jpg
    t type pic 2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 195
chris, there are several pictures of the vehicle on this website including many of the engine bay and the interior. I cannot take anymore pictures because my digital camera is broken. If your serious about buying the car, because I am serious about selling the car, please call me on my phone at 443 745 7223. This way, we can cut through all this emailing back and forth and wasting each other's time. The interior is very clean and the engine was just installed two months ago. As I said before, it is an extremely healthy T type.

Back