1984 Grand National 4 Sale, Southern MD

hamer

84, T-Tops, digital dash, new tires dunlop GT Qualifiers 235 60 15,
very very little rust on lower pass. side door, doors are tight, intereior is ok, few worn spots on seats and door panels, lear siegler seats. leather is good, engine needs works. possibly stuck lifter, some sxtra parts layin around, stock radio and airbox will be re-installed soon, 0-35 psi auto meter boost gauge, turbo has probably a little over 100 miles since rebuild. tires also have about the same maybe closer to 200 miles. car is in over all good condition will start, idles very rough, and wouldnt try to drive it anywhere. Im gonna try and get some pics soon but its flurry'in out right now so maybe tommorow. any thing I forgot?
Home 1-301-373-5029 mornings till 2 pm

work 1-301-342-5029 3-1130pm

cell 1-240-538-7223 anytime

ask for Jason Hamernik (hamer)

Thanks For Looking!

duh!! asking $3500 obo

Hammie :)

We talked yesterday...MI, Toledo :) clean out your PM box...it's full!

Also, please email me pics, the more the better :)

Thanx

I Just got the email bout the PM being full sorry. we got some snow yesterday so Ill try and get you some pics soon.

Im not interested in buying since I am a couple thousand miles away and have one not running right already but I have a question.

Is the outside and motor so bad you didnt want to take pictures of it? The interior is pretty worn but some body shots and motor shots might help push the sale through a bit quicker.

Sorry, just trying to help.

the reason i didnt take alot more pics is because it was snowing and frezzing cold and I didnt wanna try to open the hood. But no the body and motor isnt bad at all. those pics are of the worst problems minus the motor work needed. thanks for your advice.

DUH work phone # is INCORRECT!!! do not call.

right # is 301-342-1966 sorry