You can type here any text you want

1984 T-Type for sale in NY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ny84t-type

Up for sale is a 1984 T-Type, White with the blackout trim, astroroof. Body/paint are in excellent condition. I purchased this car a few years ago ,it had no interior to speak of and the weatherstriping for the astroroof was shot. I've replaced the weatherstriping ,new carpeting,found a decent pair of 87 T-type seats and replaced the headliner. I would say the interior is about 7-8 out of 10. Like I mentioned before the body is in great shape with no known rust spots. The car has been repainted. The motor and tranny have been rebuilt however I have no documentation to show you (previous owner had it done I took his word for it). I put a new exhaust on it as well as new tires and 15inch GNX style rims. I am located in Poughkeepsie NY about 65 miles north of NYC and about 40 mile from Danbury CT. Price is $6000 or I will trade for a 68/69 Chevy Chevelle . Any question you can call me at 845-483-7586 Thanks Mike
Email for photos

Back