1985 buick regal limited

lester622

Car is apart and rust free, has the factory moonroof and digital ac setup, the car was blue and has mint blue interior with all power options, no motor or trans, it is a roller. 67k oriigianl miles, only thing that doesnt work is the passenger side power window. I have alot of extra parts for this car, car has gn hood and chrome trim is very nice, was going to make a driver out of it but i wana finish my other poriject first. Im looking to get 1500.00 obo, if ur interested email me at lester622@yahoo.com and ill send u some pics. Car is located in new orleans, La. and is originally from albama so it has 0 rust.

Ok guys $750 firm is as low as i can go, the car is rust free and i would hate to see it go to scrap but if theres no takers its going.

DSC00463.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

copy and past that into the browser and keep hitting next. the shaved door stuff is not on there no more as i took it off since its retarded, The doors have 0 rust.

dont have the time to part out but i may pull a few things before i scrap it if theres no sale in the next week or so.

Ok thought i had it sold but seller backed out, Need it out my yard $500 firm come take it away. Dont have time to scrap it or part it out. Car is in nice shape, Only reason im selling is I have to many projects.

If interested email me at lester622@yahoo.com