1985 Buick t-type WH1

daddyed73

1985 WH-1 fresh motor and tranny never run, decent paint ( couple of years old) interior needs work, body is straight and rust free (arizona car) I am the second owner. I just had the motor put back in and it just needs to have all the accesories bolted up. also have all brand new moog front end parts, and other misc stuff to replace broken stuff. I just have lost intrest as I have been riding quads lately. may be intrested in a trailer for partial trade... someone make me a resonable offer and its yours.

Attachments

• t-type motor 002.jpg
    t-type motor 002.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 403
  • buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 455
  • buick 02.JPG
    buick 02.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 387
  • t-type motor 007.jpg
    t-type motor 007.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 353
my ball park is $5700.00 Ive got that in the motor tranny and misc parts, so your getting the car for free.

30 over with wasco forged pistons, balanced assembly, ported and polished matched intake and heads, comp cam, full roller rockers, painted block and heads (black), with all aluminum parts powdercoated (silver). the motor and trans are in the car but need all the little stuff bolted on to the motor. ie turbo, fuel rail, alternator, etc. The other things are a wheel with a gouge that I have one to replace it. a broken pass side mirror that i have the replacement for and the interior need some work, I also have all brand new moog front end parts. If your interested I can go shoot some more pics and email them thanks ed

Would you consider selling as a roller?

If so what would you want?

Thanks

Roller ?

I'm not really sure what a roller is I assume that means no drive train but I just spent $300.00 to have the motor and trans put back in the car. :confused: Anyway I've been working about 80 hrs a week so I really dont have time to do anything with it at all. If you just want the chassis I'm sure you could find someone out there who would buy all the rest of the stuff and you could get your money back. I'm open to reasonable offers at this point, so if you have something in mind shoot it to me. worst that can happen is I say no. I will be in and out of town ( I work for the railroad ) so if I dont get right back to you dont give up on me.. Thanks guys ED

I'm still looking for a quad for my wife and daughter if anyone has gotten anything for a trade....

daddyed73 said:
1985 WH-1 fresh motor and tranny never run, decent paint ( couple of years old) interior needs work, body is straight and rust free (arizona car) I am the second owner. I just had the motor put back in and it just needs to have all the accesories bolted up. also have all brand new moog front end parts, and other misc stuff to replace broken stuff. I just have lost intrest as I have been riding quads lately. may be intrested in a trailer for partial trade... someone make me a resonable offer and its yours.

Have you ever rode a 3 Wheeler?

the paint is in pretty good shape it has a few blemishes from the lovely arizona sun but its real good for a driver. there is one little area on the pass side fender where the previous owner scatced it up a bit. the only thing wrong is the gray in the middle is not the factory gun metal gray, its more of a metalic silver but it looks really good from about 5 feet away.

not interested in three wheelers sorry...but if you are looking for a 85 this things got a really god start going to make an awsome car.