1985 Buick t-type WH1

Whats up with it? Is it all back together and running yet. Or just almost done? Interested but would like it to be driveable and ready. Thnx ~Jon

motor

just wondering how much you would sell me the motor for if u want to do it that way. im in tucson and would be willing to come over and pull it myself. let me know

sent you a couple of pm's still on the fence about parting it out!

someone make me a reasonable offer and I'll let it go!!!!!

needs to have all the accessory brackets, radiator, accessories, turbo, fuel rail, fuel injectors, fuel regulator and tubo side exhaust put back on. I guess the easy way to say it is the motor and tranny are hung and all the rest of the stuff is laying in the trunk.

running

hey if u want to get it running you can pay me to get it finished and running. since i live close to you.

wh1

I'm out of town untill the 30th but I might give you a call when I get back. would really like to just let it go the way it is if I could get someone to make me a decent offer.....

hey

how much u sell it for and whos got it? its still in tucson or is it going out of state?

Isahali bought the car and I took it up to Phoenix for him and dropped it off at Nick's house for him.