You can type here any text you want

1985 GN Roller ($2,000)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thewoodieb

Woodie
1985 GN Roller, needs some bodywork, has rust in usual spots(shown in pictures. Comes with 200r4 Transmission, 85 Block(not matching), and hot-air parts. Interior is in GREAT shape, center console needs a little work, carpet is new, seat upholstry is new(needs "6" stitched in headrests). Vin # is (vin#1G4GK4798FP417639). CAR HAS CLEAN TITLE! For an extra $1,000 I will sell you the 87 Top-end swap that I bought for the car, but didn't use, it's all still boxed up! Everything minus:

-Turbo
-Injectors
-Intercooler Fan

Total w/o swap parts: $2,000

Total w/ swap parts: $3,000

This is a steal, if you would like to purchase or have interest in purchasing, please contact me through PM and/or telephone at: (980) 205-4665, (704) 942-6577. Thank you for view my ad. I hope to hear from you soon!
:biggrin:

Still For Sale

Look at the pictures, car MUST GO!!!!! MAKE ANY OFFER! I can't be any more lenient! Am I doing something wrong? Not one person has bothered to post a reply. LoL. Put a V8 in this car, see if I car. I just need the money and this car needs a good home, this car is one of 2,201. That's a lot harder to find then most 86-7's you find for sale. Clean Title. Non-matching block, tranny w/ converter, intercooled swap, and car, for 3000! Make me an offer, I am looking to get rid of this car ASAP!!! Thanks guys!:cool:

i told a buddy about your intercooled conversion package. he's been looking for the conversion pieces for a while. hopefully, he'll contact you soon.

bw jones

Back