You can type here any text you want

1985 t-type for sale cheap

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

protracracing

The bad,113000 miles,older dull gray paint job,all 4 bumper fillers are bad
wheels are rough,some rust starting along inside bottom of both doors,
has the limited gray leather seats with tall console (column shift)Seats have tears in them.But the back seat is in nice shape.

The good:Rebuilt Motor,G80 posi,newer tires,chrome bumpers are good
hood--header panel and fenders are good,factory astroroof(works good)
trans shifts firm,and Concert sound with equalizer radio.Has also been converter to vac brakes.also has new walbo fuel pump.

$2500
PM for pics or email me at Protsrace@aol.com

Thanks
Dennis

Attachments

• 85%20t-type%20002%20%28Small%29.jpg
    85%20t-type%20002%20%28Small%29.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 333
  • 85%20t-type%20004%20%28Small%29.jpg
    85%20t-type%20004%20%28Small%29.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 85%20t-type%20008%20%28Small%29.jpg
    85%20t-type%20008%20%28Small%29.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 85%20t-type%20010%20%28Small%29.jpg
    85%20t-type%20010%20%28Small%29.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 328
  • 85t-type015(Small).jpg
    85t-type015(Small).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 327
damn. bump for a smoking deal. if you lived near me i would pick it up. good luck on the sale.

more pics

Attachments

• 85t-type006.jpg
    85t-type006.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 309
  • 85t-type009.jpg
    85t-type009.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 306
  • 85t-type018(Small).jpg
    85t-type018(Small).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 304
Send me pics of the dash options & How bad the front seats are & I think we will have a deal going.:biggrin:

is it sold or still for sale? Iv'e got cash!

Scott I'm just waiting on Alonzo to shoot me a transport costs. Thanks I let you borrow my wheels for pinks & your trying to buy a car out from under me.:confused:

Brent I'm not parting it out. I have a strange Buick Fedish for moon roofs. Just bought another 87 Moon roof in Md today.

It looks like I saw this car too late, I would have bought it in under 60 seconds for that price. If you need a quick sale and no one else comes through, PM me!

It looks like I saw this car too late, I would have bought it in under 60 seconds for that price. If you need a quick sale and no one else comes through, PM me!

whats with everyone wanting hotair cars :) i would love to have another one.

whats with everyone wanting hotair cars :) i would love to have another one.

I need a hotair for 3" down pipe & intercooler testing. Figured a stocker will show the power gains.
I also have the new seat material in stock to bring it back. Like I said a moon roof fedish LOL

I need a hotair for 3" down pipe & intercooler testing. Figured a stocker will show the power gains.
I also have the new seat material in stock to bring it back. Like I said a moon roof fedish LOL

3 inch hotair downpipe i like :) got one on mine. i need to sale it and get a mans downpipe :)

3 inch hotair downpipe i like :) got one on mine. i need to sale it and get a mans downpipe :)

also if you need any testing on a heavy modded hotair car let me know. i swore i would never put and intercooler on mine but it should would be fun to see what the gains are. of course i would send it back because who needs an intercooler :) not eye :eek:

also if you need any testing on a heavy modded hotair car let me know. i swore i would never put and intercooler on mine but it should would be fun to see what the gains are. of course i would send it back because who needs an intercooler :) not eye :eek:

Sounds like a plan Brent. Hopefully they will be in by Christmas.

Scott I'm just waiting on Alonzo to shoot me a transport costs. Thanks I let you borrow my wheels for pinks & your trying to buy a car out from under me.:confused:

Brent I'm not parting it out. I have a strange Buick Fedish for moon roofs. Just bought another 87 Moon roof in Md today.
:confused: Not trying to buy it out from under anyone! nothing was said much and I have someone looking for a car thats all !! If you got it cool.. The guy that's looking for a car and I will be driving up by you in the next week or two and I plan to bring the rims with me to give back to you. Be easy on me, i'm on med's I just had surgery...:biggrin:

Scot w.

Scott send me Meds ! I was never Man enough to go under the knife so here I sit with 2 herniated discs You know how I am once I said we have a deal it is done. Never hounded you on the rims. Looking forward to seeing you Scott.
100 cars here I think you can find something :biggrin:

Scott send me Meds ! I was never Man enough to go under the knife so here I sit with 2 herniated discs You know how I am once I said we have a deal it is done. Never hounded you on the rims. Looking forward to seeing you Scott.
100 cars here I think you can find something :biggrin:
This makes the 7th surgery now on my RT anckle but don't worry about me i'll be fine in no time. I agree on our dealings, you have always been a man of your word and a very nice guy!. i'm sending you a PM on what he is looking for but we are still coming up to see you and your new shop. I need some parts too..:)

Scot w.

Back