You can type here any text you want

1986-87 Grand National WANTED

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Mark Parks

I'm looking for an 86-87 Grand National. Want low mileage STOCK or nearly so, NO T TOPS!!. Like everyone else looking for a bargain. I really don't want one until spring,but I don't want to miss out on a nice car.
PLEASE provide pics,VIN#,options,price,and a window sticker if possible. Prefer close to Kansas City.
Mclassik@aol.com 816-795-8841 to $12K Maybe a little more if super nice.

Stock....low mileage......$16K....would that be a down payment?

I said it once, I'll say it again...a stock GN is as rare as the 83' Vette.

The car you describe can fetch quite a bit more than $16K.

It can, but recently hasn't. He will be able to find a car that fits his description in the current market.

Kirban has 2 real low mile cars for sale. One under 10K & one with maybe even less? Dont know what he wants but he wont sell Junk!

I have an 87 GN 50,000 original miles all stock except wheels car is a 9 out of a 10 if interested pm me back looking to get around 13,000 for the car motor just rebuilt have the original cam,pistons everything let me know

Have you been watching the prices on these and other cars lately. I would hardly call $16K a downpayment. He will be able to find a nice one in that price range. In fact, one sold here not too long ago in that range and it only had 16K miles on it. Car was from Ohio if I recall correctly.

I'll wait until I find the car at my price. It's cold in KC and I don't need a car until next March. I'm sure there will one by then.

Still looking!!!!

And that will continue unless you up your budget or lower your standards just a bit.

True low mileage cars are as rare as 83 vettes. "Low mileage" GNs are a dime a dozen though. You will be hard pressed to find what you are looking for at that price. If you up the ante just a bit to $18K or so it should make your search much easier, less time consuming and you should get a quality car.

Unfortunately, and it has seemed this way for a while, but the $15-$17K range has been a bit dangerous. You either win or lose in a big way. Outskirts of that range provide a bit more clarity.

Just an update. I didn't find a low mileage car,BUT i did find a ONE owner GN!!
BONE STOCK!!! It needs paint as it is ORIGINAL.

Back