You can type here any text you want

1986 BUICK Grand National $6900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

360chris

1986 BUICK Grand National T-Top car

Looks nice, good condition, lots of new parts and recent service. It has one nice re-paint, showing minor dings and scratches, paint is about a 6 or 7 out of 10. Minor rust on the bottom of the pass door and along the trunk lid. Front air grabber. The Black/Gray interior is in good condition with only minor rips in the bottom of the drivers seat, one minor crack in the upper dash, good headrests, decent console, good carpeting and the headliner is in good shape. It is equipped with T-Tops, power steering, power locks, power windows, cruise control, Air Conditioning, rear defroster and dual side mirrors. The stereo the original one AM/FM Cassette player with surround concert sound. The engine compartment is clean and mostly original.

This car has after-market alloy wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A's. It has factory posi-traction. New Turbo, Rebuilt Transmission with 2300 stall converter, recent head gaskets. A very quick, good looking Turbo Buick K&N, Boost gauge, 160k miles. Pulls like a Turbo Buick, Clean, Solid and Original North Carolina Car.

Only $6900 - serious inquires only please

Will post photos soon...

Please note: I think this car might be an original Black/Gray int T-Type T-Top car with GN emblems, rear spoiler and seats. I will post a truck decal pic later. It does not have any GN specific options on the tag.

Photos...

IMG_4796.jpg

IMG_4797.jpg

IMG_4799.jpg

It's a black with gray interior T-Type with GN badges, seats and rear spoiler. There are no GN options on the RPO sticker in the trunk. It still has gray T-Type door panels.

_Chris

You have got me all confused is it a t-type cloned to be a GN. Or is it a 86 regal with the GN package just a straight up GN? Does it have the WE2 code of the RPO sticker in the trunk? Help me out!

Back