You can type here any text you want

1986 BUICK Grand National $6900

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That looks like a pretty clean ride for the price. Seems like you're giving it away. Unless you need the money real bad, I'd hang on to it. It's worth more than $6900 unless there's engine or trans issues that are not mentioned...

Good Luck with your sale.

It has a new transmission, new turbo, new heads, new upper end gaskets, runs great, starts up - everything works on it.

The car is a gift at $6900.

_Chris

That looks like a pretty clean ride for the price. Seems like you're giving it away. Unless you need the money real bad, I'd hang on to it. It's worth more than $6900 unless there's engine or trans issues that are not mentioned...

Good Luck with your sale.

Thought it would be gone ..car market if for sheet. Just picked up a 92 ZR1 with 22,000 miles mint for 14,000 cash. crazy 20k would not touch this very car 2 summers ago and the seller begged me to take it today.

Thought it would be gone...

I thought it would be gone too. No biggie, if it sells it sells, I'm not in a huge hurry.

Cash talks though - it's still 6900 obo... it did $5700 last time on the bay - it's close!

_Chris

Engine pic...

IMG_3477-1.jpg

I'm in the middle of cutting up a 7 tower pivot for scrap... I estimate that's worth $5500... Can't afford to buy it now but maybe in a month or two. Amazing car though.

I'm in the middle of cutting up a 7 tower pivot for scrap... I estimate that's worth $5500... Can't afford to buy it now but maybe in a month or two. Amazing car though.

Cut up just a little more... you are close.

_Chris

Back