You can type here any text you want

1986 El Camino On You-tube

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BIGWILLYV6

My Stage 1 Turbo Elcamino On You Tube ,mir Import Vs Domestics Part 3 Second Race . Watch Her Roll !!!!!!

3.8 Stage 1 Motorsport Block 012 Champion R Heads Champion Intake 76 Gtq Ta Headers 400 With Brake ,fast Xfi,

I don't see it either :confused: gazillion import races .. doesn't come up on a search.. "mir Import Vs Domestics Part 3 Second Race"

So did you jump rounds at that race also?

hahahaha.. I remember some guys talkin about that .. wasn't that @ CC ?? Sooooo..what does the car run ?? I can't wait to get in the "import races" with this Mazda :biggrin:

hahahaha.. I remember some guys talkin about that .. wasn't that @ CC ?? Sooooo..what does the car run ?? I can't wait to get in the "import races" with this Mazda :biggrin:

:rolleyes: Yep it was class act I tell ya :eek:

No, that was an organized event! Are you still crying about that...if you want I can break a piece of the trophy off and send it to you! LOL!!!!!!! :(

MIR...Import vs Domestic...November 9, 2008!

It's under part 3...2nd race!

What on earth happened to that Integra in the right lane that started around 1 min 46 seconds?

I saw a video on another website of that car. He shifted from first to second and back to first. What a donkey!! :tongue:

I saw a video on another website of that car. He shifted from first to second and back to first. What a donkey!! :tongue:

OUCH!!! I watched again and could hear it going into first this time :eek: I was riding with someone in a brand spankin new 97 Camaro Z28 with a 6spd. He was going for it and at the top of 2nd he jammed it in first and the rear end was dancing all over the place until he shifted :eek: The trans never shifted quite the same after that.

yea, alot of high hp imports "nose over" when people mis-shift... If I ever drove a low 10-9 second fwd car you can best bet that I'd have a sequential shifter...

That looks scary!!!:eek:

Back