1986 GN for sale in CT $15,500

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
Car was completely stock when I bought it. Not even a k&n filter on it. 89k miles, T-tops, pwr windows, locks, seat, cc, tilt, a/c, g80 posi, concert sound. This has been one of the best and most reliable cars I have ever owned. I bought this car from the 2nd owner back about 5 years ago with 80k on it. She bought it from and older gentleman at 30k in 1995. A very well maintained/ garaged GN all it's life. I had it repainted in 2010 after having the car completely stripped. It never had any type of rust or damage repair done to it. The car was/is completley rust free(except the usual surface rust underneath). Here is a list of parts that were put on it since I took ownership of it. I have reciepts for everything.

New Paint
RJC power plate
TE60 turbo
Large front mount intercooler
Accufab adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Hooker 2.5" exhaust
3 " stainless downpipe
3" electric cutout
Alky injection(just replaced leaking pump)
Shift kit/ tranny service done 3 times since I owned her
Art Carr 9" non lock up 3000 stall
New carpet
new seat covers(front)
New dash speaker cover
Walbro fuel pump with casper hot wire kit
new radiator with box in kit
fan switch and 160 billet thermostat
TT chip
60# injectors
new shocks, springs, tie rods, ball joints, brakes, rotors
air bags inside the rear coils
comp 980 valve springs
boost/vacuum gauge, knock gauge on the a piller/console gauge holder(no gauges in them, t-top gauge holder(oil pressure not hooked up)
kirban aluminum horn button ring
brand new a/c system(dryer,condensor,lines, pump)
clarion cd player
shifter handle
coil/wires plugs as needed
timing cover and waterpump/timing chain
rear main seal(twice)
HD boost actuator
window felt strips
power window switches
BF Goodrich radial TA's 215 on front 255's on rear I think.
poly motor and tranny mounts
drive shaft loop
front braces along with the rear seat braces
console pillow
Gen II translator/LS1 Maf with big mouth cold air intake(hooked it up but could not get it to run right so I went back to the stock MAF
New windshield

Emblems are off the car. I never got around to putting them back on.
I have taken it to the track a few times and I ran a 11.82 at 112.
Bison was there one time and I let him take it for a rip. He did a 11.77 at 113 He thought it had some left to go but I was happy with getting into the 11's and have not raced it in a few years. It is unbelievebly fast on the street!!
Turbo spools instantly! If you are looking for a beautifull driver that has some serious power please give me a call.

$15,500

203-509-2540 Thanks, AJ

Attachments

• June 2011 104.jpg
    June 2011 104.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 839
  • June 2011 101.jpg
    June 2011 101.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 836
  • June 2011 106.jpg
    June 2011 106.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 836
  • June 2011 095.jpg
    June 2011 095.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 830
  • June 2011 102.jpg
    June 2011 102.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 832
I have known aj and this car for around 5 years and it is as described. I saw it before it was painted and it is was as described. It looks better in person than pics. Good luck on your sale buddy.

Gn

Thanks James. Miguel I pulled the bumper off to get at the tail light wires easier. It had a intermitant gremlin that would turn the parking lights on and off. As for the paint, not yet. We are currently doing a big deck and pool. That's why I am selling the GN.

1986 gn

13K firm. Come and get it or I can deliver in New England for small fee.