You can type here any text you want

1986 grand national 69k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

toyz364

i have a 86 grand national that i hate to let go but here is the list
precision stock location ic
precision 67mm turbo
3' down pipe custom bent stainless 3' exhaust with v band back with borla muffler
kenne bell 70 mm plenum 70mm acufab throttle body
60lb injecters
billet fuel pressure regulater
cold air intake kit
hot wire kit
warlboro 340 fuel pump
turbo tweak chip x2 one street and one race
rjc adjustable boost controller
boost gauge big tach and oil temp gauge all auto meter
scanmaster
hid 8000k headlight kit very nice deep blue
shift kit
vigilante 3600 stall converter
have stock heads that have been fully ported 1mm big on the exhaust valve all stainless intake ported to match the heads 212 212 comp cam still in the box have not installed the heads or cam yet
launch snubber
new headliner
paint is on a 1-10 scale a 6.5 that was to be done over winter but still very nice car has not a spot of rust on it
just had the windows tinted 35% all the way around
kenwood radio excelon replaced the stock speakers with mb quart components alot more clear and nice sounding i have two sets of wheels for the car stock very clean with new rubber or a set of foose nitros wheels 20x10 in the rear sitiing on 285-30-20 and 20x9 in the front sitting on 255-35-20 bfgoodridge kdw tires your choice when you purchase price will very depending on the wheels
power trunk in the glove box new door locks but needs trunk lock never got to that yet as someone tried to break in any questions please call 248-808-7934 my name is alen thanks price is 18k without the 20" wheels will give a good deal with the 20's please serious buyers only i really hate to sell my baby but times are tough these days in michigan sucks

Attachments

• alen6.jpg
    alen6.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 223
  • alen7.jpg
    alen7.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 222
  • alen1.jpg
    alen1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 222
  • alen2.jpg
    alen2.jpg