1986 Grand National -- Estate Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior Shots

Well, here's some of the photos I took today.

Attachments

• Front_Seats_800.jpg
    Front_Seats_800.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Instr_Clust_800.jpg
    Instr_Clust_800.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Back_Seats_800.jpg
    Back_Seats_800.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 510
Your

Uncle and brother would be very proud to know it went to a buick fan and not someone who would beat on it .. If rambok knows what he has he will leave it alone and drive it once in awhile after the refresh to keep its value .. Good luck and god bless ..

Congrats on the new car. I was supposed to look at the car tomorrow and was hoping it was what I was looking for. Oh well, guess it wasn't meant to be.

Rambok are u from Pgh?

Well

Tell us is it as good as it looks .. Did you get it for less than listed? Whats it need ? Are you still smiling? Man its nice to have options to drive .. When i seen it i knew someone was getting a hell of a deal .. Congrats those are hard to find for that price ..

re

I spent about 5 hours wet sanding the car. It is very straight with no rust....hard to find in Pittsburgh. I still might paint the car next winter but overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

Yeah

Great car.. Ive got an 86 i took apart to clean in 1996 . Its still waiting to be driven .i know if i put it back together i wont be able to not drive it and it only has 9thousand miles on it . So it waits .. .. Maybe this coming week ill put the tires back on and go for a ride .but it is nice to have a 25 year old car that still smells & looks like new .. Are you going to mod it at all or leave it alone?

nice purchase Bro that gn is a beautyyyy.. i pm'd Bbritts 9700$ the quote to transport it to miami was a little high and i have to keep myself in a budget if not my fiance would make me sleep in the buick lol..i wouldnt have a problem with that =).. i was waiting for the undercarriage pix to feel confident about the buy she told me Thursday or Friday she would have them up for me and next thing i know sold..dammmm!! i missed out on a nice car!! but congrats to you..it just wasnt in my cards this time..Also GnBrett gave me some good advice.. Be Patient...i'll find my unicorn whether gn or turbo t..

Status
Not open for further replies.