1986 Grand National Roller Must sell 3k FIRM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
LOCATED NEAR JOLIET, IL.

This car could easily parted out for MUCH more!

I have for sale a 1986 Buick Grand National originally a Canada car. Has around 120k miles on it. It needs an engine/trans, and ECU. The body is pretty solid except where undercoating failed on the drivers side rear floor, there is a small hole about the side of a childs closed hand. Other than that, I have had the carpet up and there is no serious rust at all. The doors appear to have been reskinned at the bottom of somesort. The paint is VERY presentable and glossy. There is only a small ding on the hood and a small ding on the quarter that really isnt noticeable unless you search for it. The interior is in excellent condition. The drivers seat only has a small piece of piping in the front but other than that is in excellent condition. The passenger and rear seats are also in excellent condition. I converted to crank windows so you will need upper panels to complete. However, if you want to convert back to motor, I have all the parts. The original upper door panels will be included. You will need a new headliner as it is sagging. I peeled the tint off all the windows except the rear I didnt finish, so you will need to finish that as well. You will need to get more tabs to clip the lower panel on the door etc. It also comes with a custom dash bezel which has a caspers hi/lo fan switch and alky control switch if you used it. Otherwise you can get another one and leave the mirror control/defrost switch there. Here are some of the things the car has:

Brand New Cyberdyne Digital Dash (Everyone knows how rare these are)
Cyberdyne oil temp and trans temp gauge above glove box with Mark Hueffman overlay.
Lotek Dual pillar gauge pod with Dynotune Digital EGT gauge and Caspers Knock gauge.
Mark Hueffman shifter overlay.
Braided Brake Lines.
Brand new Calipers and Drilled/slotted rotors.
Vacuum Brake Conversion.
Separate oil cooler located at the front of the radiator.
Both front and rear bumpers have holes welded closed and smoothed/painted (basically looks like fiberglass bumpers but they are stock).
Aluminum battery box/battery in the trunk.
Aluminum Brake Drums
Walbro 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit.
Excellent condition GN wheels with like new Centercaps.
Brand New Mickey Thompson sportsman pro rears, and brand new Yokohama z-rated tires up front.
Sequential Turn Signals
Hurst Line Lock.
There are a few things you would need such as a radiator fan, some trans cooling lines etc, but all wiring is labeled as need be.
In some of the pics, you will see bilstein shocks and lower trailing arms. Everything has been returned to stock.
I do have the driveshaft.
AC has been removed but I have most of the parts.

Just some tlc and this car can be back on the road in no time. I am not parting this out! I don't have the time to do this and I'd rather sell it as a whole for someone looking for a project. I am in the Southwest Chicago suburbs. Pics below:

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

IMG_0323-1.jpg

I had a few requests for the VIN and about the title.

VIN# 1g4gk4775gp450615

I took care of the title transfer when I bought it a whiles back, so it has a clean and clear US title. No need for any hassle of converting it from a Canada car to a US car. It has all been taken care of.

Also forgot to mention it has a Posi Rear end.

More pics of the undercarriage and doors/pillars. Don't be fooled by the pics guys, the frame rust etc, is all surface. Nothing a good blast wouldnt cure!:biggrin:

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

This is the rust hole I mentioned before on the drivers side rear seat floor.

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0349.jpg

Where were you 6 month ago :mad: this is exactly what I was looking for :rolleyes: o well good luck selling it looks in real good shape :D

Damn... I want that dash. Somebody buy this and sell me the dash.(cheap )

Bryan

A couple of years ago I would've been all over this car. I probably would've put a 455 in it, since they've been piling up around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.