You can type here any text you want

1986 Grand National

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

johnnycasx

Hello everyone, I have for sale my 1986 Buick Grand National for sale. It currently has 158,000 miles but I have invested a lot of money and time into it. Had the basic power package added in summer of 2014. Then in 2015 I brought the car to Bison to have the engine and transmission done over. Bison rebuilt the bottom end and sent the block and crank to RPE machine. Bison then added some iron heads and a bigger turbo to get it going fast. Bison did a full rebuild on my transmission as well. Vehicle dies have an aluminum radiator and front mount intercooler in vehicle. I also have almost all the body panels to go with the car(just buy bumper fillers) and a lot of NOS parts along with quality used and refurbished parts. Car could use a headliner and some interior work. It has the a/c delete box on it( I have a non-a/c heater box that goes with it along with the vehicle). Could use some TLC on the suspension(worn out but intact and good still. I wish I could keep the car but need to sell to buy a house(got to do the adult thing and buy a house). Asking $15,000 or best reasonable offer. I am located around the Boston area. Call or text to get a hold of me at 617-201-4214. Would like to sell before month of May.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 98
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 99
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 105
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 113
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 111
Forgot to add. Bison told me with the right tires and chip, it's 10 second capable. Just call or text me for details on everything and I can provide it to you.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 38
What does the undercarriage look like? I know you said the suspension needs some love. Can you post some pictures of under the car?

Boston and all...

Sure. I will go tomorrow with a floor jack and take some pics. From what I remember it looked pretty good when Bison had it on the lift.

Back