You can type here any text you want

1986 Regal T Type. California car.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
1986 T Type. Hardtop. Black with Tan interior. Car was originally gold. Front mount intercooler, 42# injectors, thrasher chip, Applied Technologies Ram Air Kit with K&N, upgraded fuel pump, chrome alternator, kirban buick valve covers, downpipe, stock turbo, good exhaust. I think the tranny is an upgraded one but I am not for sure. High stall converter, i think 2200 or 2800... Im not sure, I bought the car the way it is. Interior is pretty nice for original. Power windows and door locks. Lightly tinted windows. California car. NO rust. NO accidents. Never stolen. Clean title. Trunk has a custom built box for 4 12 inch subwoofers, with wires already ran. The car runs and drives okay but the engine makes a little noise. It will probably need some work. I am not sure what is wrong with it. I have too many cars and I dont have time to work on this one. It doesnt have any rims, it is just on some rollers. Would be a good project for someone. Black paint is okay but not the best. Was nice before someone stood on the top of it and painted the trim on a house... :mad: long story... has drip marks from old mans mistakes and a couple little dings in the top... :mad: It has a grant removable wood wheel on it but I will probably keep that unless someone wants to buy it as well...I have no idea what to ask for this car. we bought it for 7,000 a few years ago...im asking $5000 or best...i would like to sell it soon. can help arrange shipping or drop it off somewhere to be shipped... email me for more pics, i will have them in the next couple days... email or pm if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• ttypeback.jpg
    ttypeback.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 137
  • ttypeside.jpg
    ttypeside.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 118
  • engine.jpg
    engine.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 105
Back