1986 silver T-type 39,000 miles

jeffstlmo

Hello All,

I wanted to give the guys in the Buick community the chance to buy the car before I put it up for sale on some other sites.
I am selling my 1986 silver T-type with only 39,000 miles
Car in great shape, always garaged, exterior very nice, interior is like new.
Very few mods. - Tin man cold air kit, 36lb. injectors w/ Red Armstrong chip, Walbro fuel pump w/ Casper hot wire kit for pump.
ATR cat back stainless exhaust
Custom polish 1 off wheel - they are the only set of this design made just for the car. 17 inch wheels 7.5 in front 8.5 in the rear - new tires
Price: $15,500 with the polished rim and the original factory wheels or I'd take $14,500 with the factory rims on the car
I will include more photos tomorrow
Contact me (Jeff) 314-660-6038 or jheinrich1967@att.net

spring09 151.jpg

Man, that's beautiful. I'd pick it up in a heartbeat if I could. Throw a few more photos up. Couldn't hurt...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That's a well taken car of good looking car....Not a big fan of those pin stripes, but hey those can be removed...GLWS!!

I know this car and it is extremely nice and clean. You will not be disappointed. Yeah the pinstripes suck but it is original paint and the interior is incredible. The wheels are one-off and really make the car.

few more pics as requested by a few people.
The only speck of surface rust is inside the door jam where paint scratched off.
Underside like a 1 or 2 year old car from Arizona or California

86ttype 001.JPG
86ttype 003.JPG
86ttype 005.JPG
86ttype 006.JPG
86ttype 007.JPG
86ttype 008.JPG
86ttype 009.JPG
86ttype 012.JPG

Jeff, don't mean to digress, what kind of rims are they?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The wheel are a one of set I had designed and cut. They were designed by Vintage Wheels with the help of David Coker. They were cut and built by Bonspeed Wheels

Price Dropped $15,000 with the one of a kind wheel along with the original set of wheels $14,000 with the original wheels only

Surprised by the lack of offers. I feel it is priced at fair market value and the car is in almost like new shape. I guess the economy is still hurting.