1986 T Type For Sale

pushrd

This car is 1 of 55 with 45/45 split bench seat made of leather not altered, or raced still has stock plug wires and plugs and lots off documentation on maintance original tires go with the deal. It has 40,370 miles motor runs great and is a good clean not abused car for someone that has always wanted a white Turbo Buick.
No trades you handle shipping past 100 miles. Im not desperate to sell and will give it approx.7 days here to sell then it goes away for storage.
push_rd@yahoo.com for pics ( dont know how to post pics here)
210-288-0242 Eddy
$15,700.

Hope this helps Picture 445.jpg

Picture 446.jpg

Picture 447.jpg

Attachments

• Picture 449.jpg
    Picture 449.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 943
Missing all of its fillers, obvious dents in the drivers door and no LC2 option code on the trunk sticker, I think if it were me I'd do a little more research and make a price adjustment...:)

Lower Price

OK trunk sticker does not belong to the car new pic coming this car has the LC2 option ,and yes its obvious no bumper fillers and some door dings also. Nothing gets past Dewey ,thanks for pointing out the obvious.....now every body knows ^%%#!@

$13,500.00

Well we all have multiple log in names and use multiple first person names so I had to ask the question :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If Eddy is just fishing he better crack a beer cause the bait will be in the water along time!

sorry for posting the wrong code sticker. i really dont know were the 1st one came from. i have been shopping for another TR and i guess thats a pic from the others cars i have been looking at, . SORRY

Make a Offer If Interested

If interested make a offer now, all will be considered. Considering taking it to ebay from here.

still kicking myself in the ass for not buying the 12kmile 87 marron limited with tan leather seats abt 2 yrd ago for 12k :eek: