You can type here any text you want

1986 T-Type roller w/aftermarket parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alex L.

Selling my 1986 Buick Regal T-Type roller. This car came from Colorado before I got it almost 3 years ago from a man in Lancaster, OH. It has a clean title and solid body/frame. The interior is all there but could use some love.

I have the motor, trans, and all driveline components sitting in my shop that I will include in a deal. The motor will need machined if one would plan on reassembling it. It currently has a Red Armstrong double-pumper fuel setup, Red Armstrong modded ECM, Cotton's Performance 3" downpipe w/38mm WG flange, and bigger injectors (Siemens 60lb IIRC). All of these parts will be included with the car for the price below.

Here are the pics I have. I can get more upon request:

IMG_20121019_022748.jpg

IMG_20121019_022835.jpg

IMG_20121019_022801.jpg

IMG_20121019_022640.jpg

IMG_20121019_022657.jpg

Will sell the car and components I have for $4,000 OBO or trade for a fuel injected GSXR600, ZX6R, R6, or CBR600RR. Please PM or email (Lga1122@aol.com) me with questions and/or interest.

Feel free to shoot me some offers, don't know a lot about this market so I'm pretty flexible.

I have interest in the car would be more interested if the car was running. I have a real nice cbr600rr i would trade with only 3500 miles.

Located in central Ohio, 30 mins east of Columbus.

Motor and components are pending, shell price dropped to $3,000 obo.

Could you please more specific about body damage,pics if any. Not interested in doing any body work i.e. quarters, rockers, roof does it have a hood? send pics to jd2lane@aol.com

Maybe a small dent or ding, but otherwise very straight. The car is rust free, with all the spots you listed being very solid. It does have a hood that is also in good condition but not pictured above.

ECM and double pumper have been sold. I have a first generation FJO wideband with a red box display and Bosch sensor that I can include. Shoot me some offers.

Back