You can type here any text you want

1986 WH1 11.09 street car w/100,mls. original

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8 alltheway

I'm selling my 1986 WH1 the car is listed on ebay item #260142485343 there are more pictures and details on performance of car It should be up on ebay within 2hrs of this post Thanks.

Attachments

• wh1 011.jpg
    wh1 011.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,086
  • wh1 025.jpg
    wh1 025.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,067
  • wh1 006.jpg
    wh1 006.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,070
  • wh1 007.jpg
    wh1 007.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,066
nice looking car i want one just like it sometime down the road. it would look nice sitting right next to my 84 WH1

car is still for sale did not sale on ebay bayer did not have money$$$$$$$$$$ any ? call 610-972-6946 ask for Javier thanks.

does any of the stock parts come with the car or do you not have them?? The pics on ebay show something on the roof, is that just the paint?? not rust right?
Thanks

wh1

does any of the stock parts come with the car or do you not have them?? The pics on ebay show something on the roof, is that just the paint?? not rust right? A HAVE THE STOCK TURBO,HEADS,INTERCOOLER ALL FROM THE CAR ROOF NEEDS NEW PAINT IS NOT RUST THANKS.

According to ebay it says he's located in Pennsylvania.

Nice car. Sure wished I had the funds to buy it. :frown:

But the ebay ad clearly shows the rust on the door bottom and wheelwell
Other than that I would have bought it in 2 secs

This is all the info on car when it was on ebay

Note: This is not a Grand National it's a WH1 with no power windows, locks or tilt steering wheel these cars are very rare & limited production in 86 car has many after market parts on it which are all new for starts it has a new rear limited slip unit,sway bar, duel fuel pumps & tanks, rear drag shots, hot wire kit, pst shift kit, 3000 stall convertor, esp front mount innercooler, stock ported heads with bigger valves in them, comp cam roller cam, T&D roller rockers, 60lbs injectors with chip from turbo tweak, 4' bullet mass air & translator, P70 turbonetics ball bearing turbo, ATR 3' down pipe, 2 1/2 ' flow master exhaust, scam master & boost gage car has a set of 275/60/15 mickey thompsons car also has new door window felts, sunroof tracks, new T Type floor mats, car is very powerful car went 11.09 with a 52 turbo car hasn't been ran since the P70 was installed, car has a small oil leak from the rear main seal, car has some rust spots on it you can see on the pictures there is no rust on floor pans & body bushings were replaced car has a fiberglass hood which you can hardly notice it's fiberglass This car is in very nice condition and it drives so nice & tight there are no rattles of any kind it's smooth, the car is also for sell locally I have the right to end the auction early if needed. Buyer should contact me 48hrs to arrange pick-up if I don't hear from buyer within 7 days car will be relisted and buyer will get negative feedback. Any ? call 610-972-6946 Good luck bidding Thanks!!!!

Back