1987 42K miles,

sorry Kwick, just found your pm.........

hears some answers, thought others would like to see them as well.

1. How long have you owned it? 5 years or so....
2. Could you list any mechanical flaws?
brake booster, rear main oil leak

3. Is there something wrong with the pass. seat? perfect, just posted pics with seat covers off.
4. Has the car been garaged? yes, mostly in a storage facility.

5. Can the car be driven with the current brakes? not very far. without booster, brakes are not ready for driving.
6. Why are you selling? work for FORD, two new borns june 11, 2009.
7. Looking for any partial trades- snowmobiles, golf cart, 19 foot boat (runabout)? not really, but maybe
8. Any extras come with the car? not for the price, however i several hard to find parts that i may sell for a fair price.
not sure exactly but i think i have, fuel pump, chrome air inlet, k&N filter, new door seals, t top seals, new emblems, door weather strips, door lock covers, scan tool plus what ever else i have..................

9. In what condition are the rims/tires? tires 9/10, rims 8/10

10. Please rate the interior, exterior, and motor? interior, 9/10 exterior 7/10, motor 8/10
11. Any repairs ever been performed? radiator leak repaired, drivers seat had a cut in it, replaced with low mileage cover.

12. How does the car run, could the wife drive it without any issues whatsoever? car runs great, with the exception of the recent brake problem.

13. What is your current bottom dollar? will discuss with anyone serious......

Do you want to sell your car??????

I left my number and have not received a call? Is the car sold??

still for sale. i thought i emailed everyone answers to questions...... i'll check and call tonight when i get home from work. currently working 5A to 6P...