1987 Black Turbo T package Buick with chrome trim for sale

So how is the car taking to Texas? Still running pretty well? Kenny left me a crazy voice mail just trying to get me riled up. Next time he's up in Michigan there are a couple of beers in order! :p

Seems to be doing just fine,do I smell a hint of race fuel in it? If not you guys have some good smelling fuel up there. Yeah,He's like a little kid with a new toy.Loves it. His girlfriend thinks he nuts,she just cannot understand the apeal of it. He just tells her that you'll never understand.:p
Oh,I did leave some drool on the steering wheel,but it wiped right off.;)

There just may be a mix of 110 and Sunoco 94... no point in taking any chances when running a bit more boost than stock...:D Nobody in my family ever understood why I bought that car, just one of my car buddies who is a 66 full size Caprice and Impala guy... he thinks I'm nuts for selling it...

Shane... hope all is well in the beautiful deep south... my head is all over the place relative to another car in the garage. I'm everywhere from an old Corvette to a new Corvette to another Camaro and possibly a Firehawk. I really like the LSx motor and the ability (like the 3.8 Turbo Buick) to make easy power upgrades. I miss my t-top cars and the Mustang GT conv currently on my lift just doesn't get it. Found an 02 Firehawk with low miles and trying to see where price ends up. Might just enjoy my new GXP G8 with M6 for a while and wait for something to really hit me...;)

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 147