1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 39k FACTORY RADIO DELETE

GNX 120

FOR SALE ONE 1987 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL 39k ORIGINAL MILAGE RADIO DELETE T-TOP CAR..THIS CAR IS A TRUE 39k ORIGINAL MILAGE CAR. IT WAS A RECOVERED THEFT FROM EARLY SPRING OF 2010. REMOVED WAS WHEELS, TAIL LIGHTS, INTERIOR AND FEW OTHER MISC PARTS, I HAD NO INS ON THIS CAR SO IT WAS PUT BACK TOGETHER WITH THE BEST PARTS I COULD AFFORD AND LOOKS PERTY GOOD. THIS CAR IS A FACTORY RADIO DELETE CAR WHICH IS SHOWN ON THE FACTORY WINDOW STICKER WHICH I STILL HAVE WITH SOME OTHER PAPERWORK.THIS CAR HAS NO RUST EVER NO PATCHED PANELS OR ROT AT ALL, STILL HAS FACTORY UNDERCOATING MOST ALL OVER THE CAR THAT IS LIKE A WAXY TYPE COATING. ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME NO EMAILS PLEASE. $13900 obo #774 696 3585 KERRY

Attachments

• Picture 2817 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2817 (Small).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,889
  • Picture 2819 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2819 (Small).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,464
  • Picture 2820 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2820 (Small).jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,457
  • Picture 2826 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2826 (Small).jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,455
  • Picture 2833 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2833 (Small).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,448
Gn

More pic's $13900 obo

Attachments

• Picture 2836 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2836 (Small).jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,440
  • Picture 2842 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2842 (Small).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,437
  • Picture 2845 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2845 (Small).jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Picture 2858 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2858 (Small).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,434
  • Picture 2859 (Small).jpg
    Picture 2859 (Small).jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,436
Price? Just curious, is there a reason the car was ordered without a radio?

I was wondering if there was a reason to order that way. My guess is someone at the dealer F'ed up.

One year Ford took AC out of a certain package on 5 litre Mustangs. So to get AC you had to check a separate box. We had a local dealer who didn`t know it and had a lot full of no AC cars. They ended up putting AC in most of them as a dealer installed option.

no radio, but the antenna option is there.

Man I like this car. Priced well too. Very tempting.

If the an insurance co. never got involved on a payout for the thieft and the owner fixed it himself, then it is still a clean title. No SALVAGE branding involved here.

I would really believe the reason it was ordered radio delete is because they DIDN"T want a RADIO !! Just my guess???

Gotta love a radio delete car. Has to be on the top 5 of the most rarest options or lack there of!

My grandfather owned nothing but Buick's from the time he started driving till the last Buick (an 86 regal he bought new) we had to take away from him because Alzheimer Disease was kicking in. Every one of them the first thing he did was delete everything including the radio. He just said it was more junk to break later down the road! I use to hate going anywhere with him there was never a radio. Although back thru the mid to late 70's it was nice to just hear that Buick motor purrr down the road. He said that was all the radio he ever needed! :cool:

Old School Thought

When I cruise short distances with my 87 GN hardtop (with bolt on mods), I like to drive with the RADIO OFF... the sound of turbo and exhaust purrrr to me!!!

yet when I drive long distance in the same 87 GN hardtop... a radio is required becuz I use my ipod with fm tuner...

Never saw a GN radio delete from factory...

Now that they have hidden radios with remotes you don't have to get rid of that face plate that sais BUICK where the radio would've been. I bet you'll never find another one of those plates.