1987 Buick Grand National GNX #542

Ssg Ken

On eBay

Buick : Grand National: eBay Motors (item 260645915131 end time Aug-11-10 12:57:47 PDT)
1987 Buick Grand National GNX
ONE OF THE LAST GNX'S BUILT, CAR #542 OF 547, 13K MILES
Time left: 6d 09h (Aug 11, 201012:57:47 PDT)

Bid history: 12 bids[Refresh bidhistory]

Current bid: US $45,100.00
Reserve pricenot met

What do you think it will sell for? This is not mine but maybe someone who wants one might miss the auction.

I don't know what the market is like right now (probably bad), but there's no reason why that car can't fetch over $100K. That is a NICE one. Look at all the damn cars in the driveway he has! Must be nice.

lol no way

More like $65k...the gnx MARKET was overvalued for a good 2 years until recently.....the market fell to where the actual values are....

every year there are less people knowing about our cars and every year there is someone out there trying to get rid of their GNX to by a modern car to drive and enjoy.....

More like $65k...the gnx MARKET was overvalued for a good 2 years until recently.....the market fell to where the actual values are....

every year there are less people knowing about our cars and every year there is someone out there trying to get rid of their GNX to by a modern car to drive and enjoy.....

Why are they overvalued? Out of 547 built, there are probably half of them left standing (at least not modified or hacked up). This was IMO the baddest factory production car GM/ASC ever produced. Just because we can't afford them doesn't mean we have to devalue them. It just makes our cars that much more valuable, and collectable, and gives them a better perception.

So I guess everyone who owns a classic Road Runner, Cuda, Shelby, etc... is gonna sell their car now to let me guess..... buy a Mercedes right?:eek::rolleyes:

Come back to the real world would ya. There were 547 of them built. They are considered a form of art by car collectors, not an all out performance vehicles.

You really are clueless with some of the statements that u make sometimes.